- Generously serves 1 person (400g)
- Vegan & gluten free
- For a complete meal, serve with your own side dish, like basmati rice or indian-style flatbreads, like naan
- Allergens: no immediate allergens
Please note: may contain traces of all allergens.
- For those who like to spice things up a bit, you can add:
- Finely sliced/diced green or red chilli
- A swig of Sriracha sauce (or another chilli sauce)
- A few fresh coriander leaves
- Mango chutney (like this one)
- A wedge of lemon or lime
- A drizzle of (vegan) yogurt or raita
- A glorious, perfectly runny six-minute-egg
- Crispy fried onions
- Quick-pickled cucumber or red onion: while you are defrosting your dhal, massage some finely sliced onion/cucumber with a generous pinch of salt for a minute or so. Drain off any liquid. Add a big squeeze of lemon and a sprinkle of sugar (& if you want: some finely chopped fresh chilli!), stir, and allow to marinate until you are ready to serve.
- Some extra, fresh spinach
- Black sesame seeds or nigella seeds for a gorgeous pop of contrast
- A little sprinkling of very finely sliced/diced (pickled!) red onion
- Kachumber: a simple Indian chopped salad with cucumber, tomato & red onion as its main ingredients
- Any other Indian dish you like :)
- Why not go fancy and make your own flatbreads! It’s really easy, required very few ingredients, and there are LOTS of recipes online!
How to store your Solid Stash:
Please make sure your Solid Stash goes straight into the freezer without delay after delivery/collection, and that it is stored at maximum -18° C at all times. If you are transporting your Stash, please ensure it remains frozen and at a steady temperature during transport (which should be as short as possible), and utilise appropriate cooling kit for this. Once defrosted eat within 24 hours and do not refreeze. Consume within 6 months after preparation date.
Subject to change - please refer to product label for exact list.
Coconut milk (contains stabilisers E466, E412, E415 & emulsifier E435), red lentils, sweet potato, onions, spinach, olive oil, ginger, coriander, garlic, green chilli, vegetable stock (carrot, onion, leek, salt, yeast extract, sugar, aromas, parsnip, modified starch, xanthan gum, citric acid, garlic, sunflower oil), lemon, salt, spices.