Dessert, anyone? Our cookies are so ridiculously delicious that we regularly get asked whether they are definitely vegan. Yup, they sure are. Filled to the brim with top-quality Belgian Callebaut chocolate and Maldon seasalt? Yup, that sure too.
- One package contains eight balls of deluxe frozen cookie dough
- Allergens: gluten, soy
- Simply bake however many frozen cookie dough balls you'd like in your oven (on baking parchment) at 180 degrees & 25 min later you’ve got your own insanely delicious, gooey cookies (& a house that smells incredible). Enjoy while still warm from the oven.
Instructions for preparation:
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees
- Put baking parchment on oven tray & take the amount of Solid Stash cookie dough balls that you want from the freezer
- Place frozen dough balls on the baking parchment & make sure to leave at least 3-4 cm space between them.
Careful: do not put dough balls straight onto oven rack or they will melt through the metal wires and create a big molten mess!
- Bake in the hot oven for 15-20 minutes, until the cookies’ edges are golden (& your house smells amazing).
Tip: every oven is different, so keep an eye on your cookies so they don't burn! We recommend starting to check your cookies after about 10 minutes of baking time.
- Sprinkle with some extra flaky sea salt (optional).
- Let cool for 5-10 minutes & dig in while the cookies are still gooey and warm
- Or: leave to cool completely & store in an airtight container for up to 2-3 days
Tip: if you put a piece of plain bread (seriously) in the airtight container with your cookies, they stay fresher for longer!
How to serve:
Our cookies just so happen to be vegan, but you’d never guess. There’s no weird ingredient replacements, no funny aftertastes, no nothing. Just a gooey, melty, close-your-eyes-delicious chocolate & crunch party in your mouth. What are you waiting for - go bake one already!
- Bake & eat ‘em whenever you fancy a cookie. Or two. Or eight.
- Impress guests with amazing freshly-baked cookie smells when you have them over for coffee or dinner.
- Why not sandwich a scoop of your favourite (plant based) ice cream in between two cookies? Oh holy delicious decadence!
- Pimp our lunch boxes & picnic baskets with “your” home baked cookies.
How to store your Solid Stash:
Please make sure your Solid Stash goes straight into the freezer without delay after delivery/collection, and that it is stored at maximum -18° C at all times. Ensure it remains frozen and at a steady temperature during transport (which should be as short as possible), and utilise appropriate cooling kit for this. Once defrosted eat within 24 hours and do not refreeze. Consume within 6 months after preparation date.
Make sure you squeeze out as much air as possible & re-close the bag securely after taking out a frozen cookie dough ball. Immediately put the bag with any remaining frozen cookie dough balls back into the freezer.
Raw cookie dough is not fit for consumption: always bake your cookies according to instructions before digging in.
Subject to change - please refer to product label for exact list.
Wheat flour, top-quality Belgian chocolate chips (cocoa mass, sugar, cocoa butter, emulsifier: soya lecithin, natural vanilla flavouring), sugar varieties (contains glycerol), coconut oil, baking powder (contains E450, E500, starch), baking soda, vanilline, sea salt.