Our warming and super-delicious Pumpkin-Pesto Grain Bowl with Roasted Sprouts is the wintery alternative for our extremely popular Springtime Quinotto.
Whether you enjoy it hot or at room temperature, as a full meal for one person, or a festive side dish for two or more – our Pumpkin Pesto Grain Bowl with Roasted Sprouts is the perfect, versatile dish for Autumn and Winter. And it’s bloody delicious too – duh.
Just like the Quinotto, this Grain Bowl can serve as a complete Solid Stash meal for one. No need to add a carb or side dish for this one – just thoroughly heat in the microwave et voila: dinner at home (or lunch at the office) is served!
- Allergens: contains gluten, nuts, mustard & sulphites.
* Please note: may contain traces of all allergens.
- Preparation: heat in the microwave and stir every 2-3 minutes until piping hot throughout. (If you don't have a microwave, you can also prepare on the stovetop in a casserole dish with a few dashes of water, over medium heat, stirring often until piping hot throughout.)
- Packaged per 480g: a very generous one person-portion
- Complete meal for one (no need for a side dish!), or serve as a side dish for 2-3 people
- Enjoy hot or at room temperature
- Pimping tips (optional):
- Give the dish a creamy risotto-feel by stirring through some (soy) cream, and grating some (vegan) parmesan on top
- Crumble over some (vegan) feta cheese
- Add a poached / soft boiled / fried egg on top for a vegetarian alternative
- Next-level oven dish: roll a few tablespoons of your Pesto Grain Bowl into blanched savoy cabbage leaves. Put on top of a simple tomato sauce in an oven dish, and roast in the oven for approx. 20 minutes at 180°C
- Serve as a festive side dish with all your holiday season dinners!
- ... or simply drizzle with your very best extra virgin olive oil, a good grind of fresh black pepper and some sea salt flakes (like fleur de sel or Maldon sea salt)
- Key ingredients (check packaging for full list): peeled wheat grains, pumpkin, Brussels sprouts, red onion, almonds, dried cranberries (sugar, cranberries, sunflower oil), water, extra virgin olive oil, parsley, chives, lemon juice, mustard (contains vinegar, salt, spices), stock (carrot, onion, leek, salt, yeast extract, sugar, mushroom, xanthan gum, carob kernel flour, aromas, bay leaf), garlic, salt, black pepper.