- Generously serves 1 person (450g)
- Serve with any potato preparation (fries, croquettes, mashed potatoes...), rice, or even crusty baguette
- Allergens: gluten, soy, celery, sulphites, mustard
Please note: may contain traces of all allergens.
- Ultimate Friday night feast in our home: pair with fresh Belgian fries from "het frietkot"
- Traditional “koninginnehapje” puff pastry cases.
- Little “meat”balls:
- Buy a nice vegan/vegetarian “meatball” at the supermarket (or have a go at making your own!)
- Flexitarians could add real little meatballs of course. In that case, boil them in stock for a few minutes before stirring them to your hot vol-au-not-so-vegan.
- A big spoonful of old school Belgian mayonnaise (or try a vegan alternative!)
- A lovely crisp green salad
- Some parsley and/or chives to garnish
How to store your Solid Stash:
Please make sure your Solid Stash goes straight into the freezer without delay after delivery/collection, and that it is stored at maximum -18° C at all times. If you are transporting your Stash, please ensure it remains frozen and at a steady temperature during transport (which should be as short as possible), and utilise appropriate cooling kit for this. Once defrosted eat within 24 hours and do not refreeze. Consume within 6 months after preparation date.
Subject to change - please refer to product label for exact list.
Mushrooms, leeks, fresh stock (onion, carrot, celery), soy cream (sunflower oil, soy beans, xanthan gum, guar gum, carrageenan, sea salt, aroma), corn oil, wheat flour, sherry wine (alcohol - sulphites), lemon, parsley, chives, salt, spices, soy sauce, liquid smoke (glucose fructose syrup, onion, sugar, salt, vinegar, corn starch, sunflower oil, smoked sugar, maltodextrin, smoke aroma).