It's like a super-delicious meatloaf. But vegan. And gluten-free. Neatloaf. In the shape of a burger. Because: why not?
The accidental result of a batch of overcooked rice, our Neatloaf Burger now has a firm and permanent spot on the Solid Stash menu. Great to have it hot for dinner, cold for lunch, or just with some ketchup as a snack - and that you'll love it just as much as we do.
- Vegan & gluten-free
- One package contains two burger patties: a generous portion for one when served with your own side dish.
- Contains lentils and nuts for protein, and rice as a carb. so all you need to add is vegetables (or good old apple sauce & boiled potatoes!)
- Allergens: soy, celery, sulphites, mustard, rice, nuts, alcohol (as a by-product of the miso)
Please note: may contain traces of all allergens.
If you are not eating your baked Neatloaf right away: store in the refrigerator and consume within 24 hours.
As a full meal:
- Serve with any vegetable you like to serve with “normal” burgers!
- A super-quick, super-simple and super-satisfying kiddy-style meal is Neatloaf, boiled potatoes & apple sauce (yes, from a jar is fine).
- Also super-quick, simple and delicious: while you pre-heat the oven, slice 1-2 bell peppers into strips. Put the frozen neatloaf onto baking paper, and the pepper strips right next to it. Toss the pepper strips with some olive oil, balsamic vinegar, pepper and salt. Bake all together for the usual 20 minutes & dinner is ready.
- For a traditional “meat and veggies” dinner, why not trick your mind into thinking you’re having mashed potatoes by cooking and pureeing a mix of (root) vegetables. E.g. sweet potato mash; cauliflower mash; broccoli & potato mash; spinach & potato mash…
- Ratatouille / Mediterranean vegetables is a delicious combination as well.
- Salad leaves & vinaigrette
- As a part of a picnic spread
As a snack: simply serve hot or cold (but always oven-roasted first, never just defrosted) with some mustard or ketchup
How to store your Solid Stash:Please make sure your Solid Stash goes straight into the freezer without delay after delivery/collection, and that it is stored at maximum -18° C at all times. If you are transporting your Stash, please ensure it remains frozen and at a steady temperature during transport (which should be as short as possible), and utilise appropriate cooling kit for this. Once defrosted eat within 24 hours and do not refreeze. Consume within 6 months after preparation date.
Subject to change - please refer to product label for exact list.