Kaffir lime leaves. Lemongrass. Coconut milk. Ginger. Fresh lime. Garlic. Basil. Coriander. Tamari. Tamarind. Miso. Savoury, gently glazed, delicious tempeh. Colourful courgette, broccoli, string beans, carrot, red & yellow peppers.
Honestly, for our f-a-b-u-l-o-u-s-l-y vibrant, flavour-bomb Thai-inspired Green Curry we think we can just let the ingredients do the talking... They kind of say it all, don’t they!
Simply take your packet of Solid Stash from the freezer, remove from packaging and place frozen into a casserole or microwave dish. Add 1-2 tbsp water & warm on stove (medium heat) / in microwave, often stirring carefully, until piping hot throughout (10-15 min).
Ingredients & nutritional information
Fresh vegetables (courgette, bell pepper, carrot, string beans, broccoli, spinach (processed in sauce)); coconut milk (coconut extract, water, emulsifier (E435)); onion; tempeh (cooked soybeans, rice flour, fungus culture); gluten free soy sauce (alcohol vinegar, water, GMO free soybeans, salt); Belgian tofu (water, soy, firming agents E516, acidity regulator E575); rapeseed oil; fresh lime juice; brown sugar; fresh coriander; fresh ginger; miso (water, soybeans, rice, salt, alcohol); fresh basil; garlic; tamarind concentrate (tamarind, water); sea salt; concentrated vegetable broth (concentrated vegetable broth (water, concentrated carrot juice, concentrated onion juice, concentrated leek juice), salt, yeast extract, sugar, flavourings, parsnip, modified corn starch, acidifier (citric acid)), thickener (xanthan gum), garlic powder, sunflower oil); fresh lemongrass; agave syrup; rice vinegar (water, rice, white rice wine (alcohol)), kaffir lime leaves; fresh green chillies.
Allergen info: contains soy & alcohol (as a by-product of miso), but may contain traces of all allergens.
- Make it spicy: finely slice some fresh chilli and serve sprinkled on top of your curry.
- Add extra colour and aromatic freshness: top with fresh basil and/or coriander, and serve with a wedge of lime on the side.
- Sprinkle a handful of (toasted!) roughly chopped cashew nuts / peanuts over your curry for crunch and an extra layer of flavour.
- Feeling extra hungry? Add some extra protein: tofu, tempeh, edamame beans, vegan chicken... They're all perfect :)
- Want to add a bit of extra creaminess/nuttiness/body? Stir through a teaspoon/tablespoon of peanut butter (or any other nut butter/tahini).